OK I found the issue... It is in the DekiExt.php file. What I did was on line 205 of the DekiExt.php file you will find this:
Well the REQUEST_URI is NOT a valid Server variable on my other server (it is a Windows system). So I changed it to look like
self::$uri = 'http://' . $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
Now looking at this even more might want to change this so it does a check and if the request is a HTTPS request it uses https else use http and also might include the port. But this got me working for now.
self::$uri = 'http://' . $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] . $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'];