DREAM template engine
I would like to add a template engine in Dream, my user case is:
- create xhtml valid template page
- create a dream rest get api
- tha api load the xhtml template and replace marker with data (that come from other api or internal function)
- everything must be hight optimized
- if the template support loops and condition is a plus
Do you have any idea or can suggest me a path to explore?
Does it make sense to use the internal xdoc class to manage template?
PS: I think that also MindTouch need to move some code generation from the php frontend (slower) to the c# api (faster)