After a successful installation, and configuration I've noticed that the attachment feature does not work properly. Here is what I have noticed:
1. If attach a file to a wiki page, the file will upload (i.e. there are no errors) but when I go to see the attachment on the page it's not there.
2. If I check in the server's filesystem to see if the attached file was uploaded, I can see that it HAS been uploaded no problem.
3. If I check to see if the database has been updated accordingly I see that the entry for the attachment is missing (as if the INSERT statement failed).
4. If I check the MySQL logs to see if the INSERT statement for the attachment fired, I can see that it HAS fired, the primary key has incremented, but the entry is not there!
5. If I manually submit the INSERT query (through MySQL) the attachement displays in the Wiki!
It's almost as if MySQL has a bug, as if a transaction is failing (for whatever reason) but not being fully rolled back. For the life of me I can't see what is so 'special' about this particular INSERT statement that would cause it to fail. Maybe the attachment table has some odd permissions? Just need to figure this one out...